It’s been a while since I’ve done a Things on Thursday post but a couple of items caught my eye recently and I wanted to share!
1. Julie Fei-Fan Blazer showed a tutorial today on her blog about how to do this boxed letter technique:
The finished LO looks awesome so you should all check that out!
2. Summer CHA products are being launched and although I wasn’t in love with much, there are a couple of things I must have. Like these Archival ink pads by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger:
And this small Dylusions Art Journal:
And I’m looking forward to the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste line from American crafts:
3. October Afternoon does Monday Challenges on their blog and this particular one is really fun:
Click over and play, if you want a bit of scrapping inspiration!
4. We just had an awesome weekend at the Paperie with Dina Wakley (much more on that later!) and I’m already thinking ahead to new people we can get in! 🙂 So Wendy and Janna, how about Ronda Palazzari? Love this project!
5. Finally, Ali Edwards has announced her Week in the Life dates for this year – and it’s coming up soon! I loved this project last year and I’m even more excited this year – there’s something fun coming!