1. Said good-bye to a friend yesterday. St. Thomas Church (it’s a big one) was standing room only. I think that says it all. You’re already missed, Dan.
2. So I pinned these the other day on Pinterest, wishing I could have them in my life again and, lo and behold, as I was at the dollar store the other night, guess what I found? Score! I them have in my hands again, though not the sparkly barreled ones I remember having as a kid. Oh well, I guess these will do! 🙂
3. We have royalty in the house today!
P, M’s bestie, brought all her princess gear to share today. M insisted that red sparkly shoes were needed to complete the look (along with her PJ bottoms!) The patch, as you can see, is still on and (knock wood) going better than expected.
4. This cat is my favourite today…
The other one (who is not as innocent as she looks) has escaped into the snow 3 times and forced me to go get her, in the cold and the snow, 3 times. Not her biggest fan right now.
5. My baby, who is also not as innocent as he looks (even my dad said he was evil!), loves his cars right now. And not napping. Sigh.
Look at the tongue poking out – love that! ❤
6. Going to the Paperie to kit up the Groovy Glassine class tonight. I think there might be a spot or two still available, if you’re interested. This class is jam packed with technique, focusing on Kraft Glassine but also using acetate, Sticky Back Canvas, Cork paper, dry embossing, Perfect Pearls, Distress Stains, alcohol inks, AccuCut Dies, and more! And at the end, you’ll have a seasonal mini album to fill. If you’re going to be around St. John’s, NL on February 12, it’s worth going to – I promise!
7. EDIT: One more thing – I finally redid the header; no more generic hallway thing!
Have a great afternoon!