Aussie Scrap Source, Hero Arts, Jennifer McGuire, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Paperie, Ranger, Shari Carroll, The Collins Rep Group
1. As you’re reading this I”m flying to Orlando! Yay! I’m headed off for four days of classes and workshop with the best in the industry at the Collins Rep show. I’m excited – the show in Houston last year was fabulous so I know what to anticipate this year and it makes me even more eager to be there!
2. Aussie Scrap Source has a great tutorial on altering pictures with paint. I definitely have to try out the first technique, the sample looks amazing!
3. I love this card by Shari Carroll. It looks fabulous and is so easy! I took a Hero Arts class from her in Houston last year and she and Jennifer McGuire were amazing! Unfortunately, neither are there this year but I’m sure the HA teachers will live up to my expectations!
4. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer is up to her creative genius again! She has an awesome tutorial on how to make your own vellum leaves – a must try!
5. There’s a few videos here on the new Ranger Metallic Distress Stains. I don’t think I need to tell you that I’m excited to be trying those this weekend with Tim Holtz! 🙂
I’ll be away from blog land until late next week but look for a full post then about the Collins Rep Show!