… oh well, that’s just how it goes sometimes, right? 🙂
1. I just signed up for this. Love the idea of a cute finished sampler and for $10 it’s a steal! I believe this discounted price (regular cost is $20) expires today so jump on it if you want to join in!
3. I am still really, really loving Index Card A Day (ICAD). 21 days in and I’ve done a card everyday – no catchup needed….yet! I love just getting to play and try new things and I love the size of the canvas. If you haven’t played along you can start anytime, no pressure. And the Flickr group is full of inspiration and amazing cards. I have to say thanks to Tammy for all the work she does organizing this and keeping everyone motivated – she rocks!
4. Saw this quote on the Big Picture Classes homepage today and thought it was perfect for those friends of mine doing Project Life. Most of them are at the point of playing catchup and figuring out how to stay caught up during the summer. Here you go ladies! 😉
“The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.” – Anonymous
5. Tim Holtz and Ranger just released the Summer Seasonal Distress Inks and I’m a happy camper! They are super bright and when you blend the Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry together, they make the best purple ever! Check out my ICAD from yesterday to see…
6. I have another 2012 Yearlong Album Class this weekend and we’ll being doing the next two months. Here’s a sneak of July!
For the 20 ladies joining me, no extra supplies are needed but bring a snack! 🙂
8. Having dinner and a fire with my dad tonight and there will be extra little kiddies for mine to play with – fun!
Have a great weekend!