1. I’m doing 12 on Twelve again today. Loved it last month and forgot all about it until I saw this post this morning to remind me! Who’s joining in? It’s not too late, there’s lots of day left!
2. Android finally got the Instagram app and I couldn’t be happier! And I’m also enjoying Ink361 to view my pics and pull them into Photoshop. I’ve heard Extragram is good too though, so I’ll check that out and see what I think. And if you want to follow my photostream my instagram name is saracees!
3. October Afternoon has this sketch challenge up today and though I’m not much of a sketch person, I love this one! Think I’ll have to try to make time to do a LO!
4. I have a another Paperie Picks blog post going live tomorrow and I’ll talk about this cute project:
I tweeted a sneak of it the other day but I’ll go into detail about the product in the blog post – awesome stuff!
5. I’m seriously considering another online class. I know, I’m addicted! But the current one – Sketchbook 4 – is awesome and is going to be a fantastic source of ideas once it’s done. The new one, Get Messy, is right up my alley these days – paint, ink, and mist, and a finished mini album in the end! Love the sound of it!
6. I have a fun class coming up on Sunday at The Paperie – the Rainbow Tag Layout. We’ll be having fun with Ranger and October Afternoon products, plus using LilyBee and Amy Tangerine alphas. There are a few spots left so call and sign up – it’s a cheery one, great for those new spring pics you’re taking!
The LO we’ll do in class is not exactly the same as this one – we’re using slightly different alphas and this original LO met a nasty end with a cup of hot chocolate – not a good scene! 🙂
Have a great day – hopefully it’s not as rainy in your neck of the woods as it is here!
Ditto!! Temperature is lovely and not humid….K has been fishing several times already and is in 7th heaven – I have great things to read, some wine, a good friend and walking every day – wonderful – wish you were here too – that would be perfect! Lots of love – please get an M as a dog photo – Mom
It is 79 degrees at 8:30 at night here in Florida. See yiou next week.