Another 12 on Twelve! Before you start I should forewarn you of baby overload – my best friend had a baby on the 12th and my brother is home with his new baby. Enjoy! And to all my fellow Canadians – I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend full of food, family, friends, and good times.
1. Playing games on Daddy’s iPad.
2. Morning drive home through Terra Nova Park from Central Newfoundland.
3. Porch selfie.
4. Sweet Baby James! He’s only about 15 hours old. 🙂
5. Happy parents.
6. Old friends, new baby.
7. Baby Maya is home for a visit!
8. Molly loves her new cousin.
9. Harvest bread for Thanksgiving dinner.
10. Birthday cake!
11. Laundry time…
12. My bed buddy.
Pingback: Something Special for Sweet Baby James | sarathings
What a rich day.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It really was! Thanks Francie.