This was a fun playing around, turned out better than I had hoped card.
I started with loads of Rock Candy Crackle Paint in the middle of the card. Once that finally dried I did layers of Distress Stain. Many, many layers!
Over that I smeared Viva Modeling Creme and had to wait again while that dried. I finally stamped the sentiment and walked away – too much waiting around for this one!
I love the texture of the crackle paint mixed with the shine of the crackle paint and the Modeling Creme:
Love the final product but, since I’m not the most patient person, the waiting made me crazy!
Molly did the best card ever today: