1. Did you all miss me? 🙂 I’ll say yes, you did!
I had an awesome time in Orlando where I took a bunch of classes and workshops for the Paperie. Trust me, there are some a. ma. zing. classes planned so if you live in NL or want to plan a fun trip here to visit, there will be a weekend full of classes early in the new year that you won’t want to miss!
Just saying, great Christmas gift my friends…..
2. I saw and fell in love with a new line while in Orlando. FarmHouse Paper Company debuted at Summer CHA and the quality is fabulous! And you all know how much I love a mini album right? Well, the ones they have are spectacular, hint hint! 🙂
Oh, and my picture made it on their blog – check out how much fun we were all having!
3. Today is the 12th and I’m sure you all know what that means….
Pictures! Who’s going to join me in taking 12 on Twelve? This is one of my favourite projects, love this little clip of everyday life once a month!
4. I’m very excited to go out with my scrappy friends tonight! A couple of times a year we get ourselves organized and go for dinner. So far, we have a list of 15 – I hope Oppidan is ready for us, we can get a little rowdy! 🙂
5. I’m looking forward to a great weekend. I’m taking a class from Rae Lynn on Saturday (check out my Paperie Pick blog post on Classes, it should be up later today)
…and Darrell is doing a photowalk. Hopefully the sunny fall weather will hold and we’ll get some time feeding the ducks in the park too!
Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you’re doing!
Rose Scott-Lincourt said:
Oh… Thanks for mentioning that new paper company… I’m surprisingly loving the Fair Skies line, I NEVER go for blues and reds, but I love the masculine feel to the colours and paper, also the mini albums with envelopes as pages look sweet! Glad to see they’ll ship anywhere too! Nice to hear you had a great time in Orlando…looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
It’s really a great company and the other lines are cute too! But their mini albums are really the best I’ve seen – totally in love with them!
You never mentioned Oppidan!!! I guess I;ll stay home for crackers and cheese ;(
More like hotdogs and french fries! 🙂
Oh, thanks for the reminder for 12 on 12- I’ll start right now!
Yay! See you and your pics tonight!