Christy Tomlinson, Cocoa Daisy, Dina Wakley, Elise Blaha Cripe, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, October Afternoon, sketch
1. I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a huge fan of sketches, I just don’t find they work for me though I know a lot of people absolutely love them. That being said, this one from October Afternoon totally inspired me and I can’t wait to make a LO from it!
2. I love Dina Wakley‘s art. And this page is awesome.
3. I’m stoked to see this kit. I’m a huge fan of Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and she has designed an exclusive stamp and stencil for this – I. Can’t. Wait.
4. Elise Blaha Cripe is a super fun and talented blogger who designs stamps (along with doing a bunch of other things!) which she sells through her online stamp shop. There are so many I want but the “today is” stamp is on the top of my list. Sooooo many things I can add in that blank space!
5. By now, you should know of my love for Christy Tomlinson and the She Art workshops I’m taking online. She’s so much fun to listen to and watch and she now has all the free videos from her blog in one spot! These are worth the time to watch, trust me!
If you’re in the capital city area of NL, I hope you’re joining me at The Paperie tomorrow for crop night! Make sure you call them and sign up – always fabulous times!
thank you so much for sharing my stamps! I am so happy to hear you like them. 🙂
I love to share awesome stuff – and your stamps definitely fall under that banner!
Read this last week and got really excited, I did an Art Journaling class with Dina Wakley yesterday in Toronto. She is amazing.
That’s awesome Natasha! I’d love to see what you did – I dream of taking a class from her!