1. I’m still loving Index Card A Day, which I’m sure you’ve picked up on! You can start any time with no pressure to catch up – I think Anne and Graham would do awesome stuff with this… 🙂
M has done the last couple of days with me and her cards are getting rave reviews in the Flickr Gallery!
2. I am not a cola fan. As a matter of fact, I am not a soft drink fan. Or a caffeine fan. I digress!
I am not a cola fan, but…this is pretty awesome!
3. G spent part of the day like this:
yelling, “3, 4, 6, 8! 3, 4, 6, 8!” I’m pretty sure he meant 2, 4, 6, 8 but hey, it’s close for a 3-year-old! And don’t ask about the bowl, I guess it was necessary for a counting Superman wannabe! Sorry for the very blurry pic, he thought it was a fun game to run whenever I picked up the camera!
4. I spent part of today making tags for this class and discovering a fun new technique – I can’t wait to share! If you have Distress Markers, or want to know more about them, come to The Paperie on Wednesday for 10 technique tags – it’s going to be fun!
5. I bought 4 of these for the kiddies today – M wants the bunny but I couldn’t find it and got tired of feeling up the packages! 🙂 If anyone finds one and wants to pass it along, that would be awesome!
Check later this evening for a new ICAD, including one by Miss M!