7 Gypsies, Artist Printer's Tray, Creative Chemistry 101, Kiddies, kids, Northridge Publishing, Online Card Classes, The Paperie
1. I’M BEING PUBLISHED!!!!!! Yes, that was me screaming and yelling and doing a happy dance! It’s not out until August and don’t worry, I’ll be sure to remind you all! Thank you, Northridge Publishing, for liking my work! (Insert blushing smiley face here!)
2. One little downside to the publishing thing – though since I get to play with paper some more it’s not really a downside – I have to remake the class I’m teaching next week. That’s right, any of you who have signed up for my Artist Printer Tray class at The Paperie, you’re doing a soon to be published project, that will now be a bit different! We’re still using the same papers, but I have to change up the design for you all a bit. Side note: We still have space available for that class, so sign up, it’s a great home decor piece (I can say it’s great now, because someone else loves it too!) and it would make an awesome Mother’s Day present!
3. We have a multitude of couches, tons of chairs, and several beds in this house. And this is where G chooses to read:
4. M & P have taken to colouring in the same book at the same time. They sit at the corner of the table so they can turn the book just so and colour away. They’re getting really good too, even though M says she doesn’t like colouring!
5. I know I mentioned this class in passing but I am *loving* the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Class through Online Card Classes! Brilliant videos, awesome, easy to understand information, great PDF’s for reference. Anyone who works with ink should do this course, especially scrapbooking or craft store owners and instructors. I can guarantee this class will help you better understand inks, their properties, how to use them, and in return, how to sell them better and make yourself more money!
I’m doing the interactive class, which means I’m doing it live, as it’s posted, but you can sign up anytime and do the course at your own pace. The only difference is that the forums are closed. You can still read everything (and Tim answers any question people have) but you can’t comment yourself.
6. Did I mention I was getting published? 🙂
Do happy for you Sara. Love tire pict of G reading;-)
Just catching up on the blog,congratulations!! I am so proud of you, you have always done great work and now others will get to enjoy it as well. Amazing!!
P.S. I also love that pic of G, sweet little toes out!
Pingback: Weekly update « Strickland Family Blog
Congratulations! You do amazing work and deserve to be published, you put so much care and time into your projects. So happy for you, I am sure there will be lots more to come! WTG! You will have a Star on the Scrapbook Hall of Fame wall, hugs!
Thank you for calling me first to let me know 🙂
I’m sorry I was asleep – the ONE TIME I went to bed before 10:30pm in the last month! Maybe we should take pre-orders for the August issue of CREATE and have a signing at the store- we have all been pestering you to submit for years!
Rose Scott-Lincourt said:
Congratulations!!!! I’m so glad I knew you when…. 😉
YIPPEE! What did I say? Time to take this serious and submit ALL your beautiful pieces! They’d be crazy NOT to publish you…in every issue! Which SB Trends mag will it be in? Can’t wait to get you to sign it for me! Congrats again! xoxoxoxoxoxox
Hooray for you on getting published!!! Congrats 🙂
Congrats Sara! 🙂
Congrats! I can’t say I’m surprized at all! You deserve it-now we can be Northridge Pub Alum together! 😉
Rae Lynn said:
All I have to say is: “We told you so!!!”
Congrats my dear friend. So very, very proud of you chicky!
Congrats to my sweet, amazing neighbor! You inspire me in so many ways and I just signed up for your above mentioned class! 🙂 So proud of you!
It’s about time! Congratulations! Peggy was right, you are going to be famous!
Well, I don’t know “it’s about time” – it would have helped if I was actually submitting before now! 🙂
It’s about time that you started submitting….we’ve been telling you that for years!
yay! congratulations. the first of many pubs to come, I’m sure!
YEAH!!!! This is a collective family scream – good for you!
I love te picture of G – he seemed to really like that book yesterday – a book called “No fighting! No biting’ – with alligators big and small and sure to attract feisty little boys!
Heather O'Grady said:
That is so awesome Sara:) congrats
I love your work & I bet it’s a great feeling to be published.
Still debating to do ATC tray class. Wish it were on a weekend