1. My friend Blair, who now lives in Montreal, has an awesome blog where he writes a fictional series and, my favourite, reviews on local restaurants! I need to make a trip, crash at his place, and just eat myself silly! Go check him out – I love how he writes!
2. I’m all signed up for this – and I can’t wait to Get Messy! It’s going to be a blast!
3. I’m going to take the plunge and attempt Week in the Life starting on Monday. Ali Edwards ensures me I can do it, and so does Cathie, so here goes nothing! I’m pretty sure I’m going with an 8×8 size and using Bazzill Lickety Slippers Crazy Pack page protectors. I’m planning on simple, simple, simple. And am planning to use these to keep me on track.
4. Just got these in the mail from Simon Says Stamp – can’t wait to rip into them! Alas, some is for Cathie and RLOK so I can’t keep it all. 😦
5. The Paperie got in some new 100% wool felt from a company called FeltWorks. It’s awesome, I love it! It’s all unrefined and slubby, and thicker in some spots than others – very cool! Can’t wait to play some more, I have big ideas and plans!