And once again, Things on Thursday is shifted a day ahead… 🙂
1. I’m playing today with something new and fun that I’ll be demoing at The Paperie Fall Retreat next weekend – I’m having a blast getting dirty!
2. I have to try this technique, I love how the edges of the card look with the embossing. Very, very cool and easy!
3. Cocoa Daisy is great online store that specializes in monthly kits but also have lots of other things going on too. They recently had their Fall Crop and there were some amazing challenges and tutorials. Check this out for links to the three online tutorials – they were fabulous!
4. You all have heard how much I loved the two Christy Tomlinson SheArt workshops I took online, right? Well, if you want some awesome freebies she has a bunch of online tutorials and videos that you can do. Everything from mixed media canvases to cards.
5. I finally have this in my hot little hands and there are big plans to mess it up this weekend – exciting play times are in store for me, my friends!!
Have a great weekend – if you’re in Newfoundland, let’s hope that the fog lifts sometime this weekend!