As always, I did my 12 pics for the day on the twelfth. I missed a couple of good ones – M hiding under the kitchen table because she didn’t want to go to school and the stencil class last night – but got an overview none-the-less….
1. Rosie, guarding the front door – she loves to hang out in the porch!
2. My standard 12on12 selfie.
3. Sending in my first Project Life pics for Week 1!
4. New super glittery nails – love them!
5. The boys making funny faces.
6. Showing off their stinky feet!
7. Slides are apparently for jumping off, not sliding down…
8. M home from school – she looked happier until she saw the camera! 🙂
9. Getting my first week of PL organized.
10. Starbucks to take me through class!
11. Joan finishing up in class. I was too busy to take pics during and missed some good shots!
12. New products were put out on the shelves at The Paperie during the class so I had to stock up before I came home!
Kelly Kirkland said:
Hee hee!! I saw that you were printing pictures for PL and were at week one and thought that you were about 30 weeks behind!
But I think of September as being the start of a new year for me. If only the calendars went that way!!
Can you imagine? 30 weeks behind? No thanks, I’d just give it up for lost at that point! And it’s beaten into our heads for at least 13 years that September is the new year so that’s how my mind works too!
dianne smith said:
I loved the class last night. thanks a bunch!
Thanks Dianne! I’m glad you enjoyed it!