The weather has been so amazing here that the blog has taken a bit of a backseat this week – sorry!
Since I missed my regular Things on Thursday post yesterday, I decided to steal from Krista for this week and do a 5 on Friday (thanks, Krista!)
1. Crop night at The Paperie tonight – yay! Love getting out with my friends and having a scrappy night, finished off with food, of course! Are you going? Still time to sign up! 🙂
2. I’m teaching my Yearlong Album 2012 class on Sunday and we’ll be working on the September LO. Here’s a sneak for those of you going:
3. The Paperie has an awesome Facebook page and they’ve started tweeting – are you following them? You should!
4. There’s some pretty cool distressing tips on the Bo Bunny blog – the first one looks awesome!
5. I love Simple Stories, and the mini album that DT member Wendy Morris is showing on their blog is amazing – super simple and gorgeous!
Hope you all have a great weekend and crossing my fingers I’ll see some of you tonight!
The Paperie sounds like a great store. Have a great time at your class.
Thanks Alice! It is a great store and we had a wonderful time at class!