(NOTE: We think we have the internet issues figured out – fingers crossed. Sorry for any late replies to your comments, I should be more on the ball after today!)
Here are the pics:
1. M flying with Jake and the Neverland Pirates – and little pinch of pixie dust!
2. A favourite morning treat – peanut butter and nutella on a spoon.
3. New Legos – the bagpiper and hippie, with a front end loader.
4. A favourite new game – squishing each other on the kitchen floor!
5. G digging in the playground, sweating it out in his hoodie (everyone else was in tees and shorts but he refused to take anything off).
6. G in the swing and my first attempt at sun flare – I like it!
7. Flowers for Mama.
8. Bringing the wagon home so “You don’t have to do it, Mama!”
9. My creative mess – the kitchen island will never be the same colour again!
10. Lori came for a visit – and added to the creative mess with her ICAD.
11. First evening nice enough to BBQ and eat it outside.
12. Bath time.