So here it is, my 12 on Fourteen collage for May:
1. M making a picture for C and rubbing glitter all over it – that’s my girl!
2. G, “I don’t want to look at the camera.”
3. M on her scooter, coming home from C’s house, “I don’t want to look at the camera.” (They’re both done with pictures – WITL did them in!)
4. Flowers in a “beautiful vase.”
5. Flowers from M.
6. Flowers from G.
7. Gluten Free Ricotta Brownies – yeah. They’re good.
8. Potty training – going all on his own these days!
9. Hugs for Poppy.
10. Eat Carrots (that’s the name of her new bunny) saying goodbye to Poppy.
11. Blowing on supper – it’s too hot!
12. Jumping on Mama’s bed in new jammies from the Caribbean.
Well, there they are – hopefully next month I’ll actually remember on the 12th!