1. Love these girls! Have one piece and am saving for more. Fun, quirky, colourful, and oh so Newfoundland! My piece is called Uncle John’s Longjohns and it has a pair of onesie jammies hanging on the line. 🙂
2. G likes monsters these days so if we ever get around to a birthday party for him, I think his cake will be something like this – hilarious! I have big plans for the addition of cake pops too.
3. Seriously? This is genius!
4. You know I love a good tutorial, no matter how quick and easy, so here’s a good and trendy one – make your own chevron!
5. I have such great, talented, and fun local scrapping buddies – go check out Krista, Cathie, and Colleen and leave them some love! Can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
I’m off this evening for 3 nights and 3 days of scrapping fun – I can’t wait! Hope you all enjoy your weekends whatever you may be doing!
I love the stuff from the Grumpy Goat Gallery too! I have 2 pieces, one is a Seagull for all seasons and it is the same seagull dressed up differently for each season; and I have another with houses and the ocean and land and a clothesline with real fabric quilts hanging on the line. Leah has a mobile in her room with a humpback whale, a starfish and a bunce of other Newfoundland sea creatures! So fun and so colorful, it makes me happy!
aww – tks for the love 🙂
awww – tks for the love … see you on tomorrow!
See you tomorrow morning!
Heather O'Grady said:
Have a great weekend:)