- So, I’ve changed my mind about the album I’m using for Week in the Life – I’ve switched to a Simple Stories 6×8 album. There are going to be some challenges with this as I’m still using the daily sheet to record everything and that’s 8.5×11, and I want to include it in the finished album, but I think it’s a good system overall. The Mix and Match Documented album comes with different page protectors, chipboard dividers, and patterned, though neutral, journalling pages. Lots to work with without having to take a lot of time to root through my stash and build my own kit!
- My god-daughter, Julianne, and her sister, Rachel, are two of the most amazing kids ever. At ages 6 and 8 they have already raised over $22,000 for the Janeway Children’s Hospital. This month, on a very stormy Saturday, they were the celebrity servers at Boston Pizza and that company donated 10% of the receipts taken in during the time the girls were there. Because it was such an awful day, BP offered to donate 10% of all receipts turned in to Rachel and Julianne’s Special Project during the month of April. So… if you have or will have Boston Pizza receipts from either St. John’s location this month, let me know and I’ll get them from you to pass along!
- On another note, Julianne won the kids award for volunteering in Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s for all her hard work, the same award Rachel won 2 years ago! Love you, Julianne, we’re so proud of you
- I did a layout tag in February and never posted the completed LO here, though I did show a sneak peek. Finally, here’s the whole thing:
It’s a picture of my brothers and I at Matthew’s wedding 2 summers ago. They’re seriously crazy people, it’s almost impossible to get a reasonable picture of the three of us – they’re just nutty!
- Heading out to The Paperie tonight for a crop night. I’m looking forward to it but have no idea what to bring! I have a LO in mind but it requires my (mom’s!) sewing machine and I’m not dragging that with me so we’ll have to see. Maybe it will be unproductive and I’ll just chat and eat!
Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever your plans!