American Crafts, Authentique, Bazzill, Big Picture Scrapbooking, Kiddies, kids, My Mind's Eye, Pinterest, Sewing machine
1. I’m seriously considering doing another online class – this one. Lots going on in our lives right now and I think a “Grateful, Every Day” journal would be a fabulous thing to keep me focused on the big picture. Learning how to make a new album and doing some art journalling is just a nice side benefit!
2. Saw this on Pinterest and, considering how much the kiddies here *love* yoghurt chips, I gave them a try – big success, super easy, and they thought they had a treat! 🙂 It doesn’t get any better than that!
3. The new Paperie monthly kit comes out on Saturday – they go fast if you don’t have a subscription so call in to be a subscriber and have it guaranteed each month! Beautiful blues and yellows in this one, with an amazing stamp set, used by Kristina Werner here. Lots of My Mind’s Eye, Authentique, American Crafts, Bazzill, and more!
4. Got my mom’s sewing machine today! That means my happy little moments class will finally begin! Looking forward to sewing on paper! No worries, I’ll post some pics when I get something done!
5. Making my friend Rose’s Moroccan Pork Roast tonight – super yummy! It has apples, onion, cinnamon, apricot jam, and is made in the crock pot. Thanks, Rose, it’s a staple around here, even the kids “gobble it all up,” as M says!
6. G wanted to be upside on the couch this morning. I tried to take a picture but he kept laughing and saying, “I wiggle my bum at you, Mama!” so it’s a bit soft – oh well!
All in all, quiet around here, which is very nice for a change!
Rose Scott-Lincourt said:
Hey… So glad you like my Moroccan Pork… I was a little giddy to see the shout out on your blog! 🙂 I actually forgot that I gave you the recipe. It’s a popular one here too. I am loving your blog — your kiddies are so adorable. How’s the snow…?
Thanks! Those yoghurt chips look delicious, I gotta pass that tip on to mom – she would love them!
Sounds like you are having an interesting day. I would love the recipe for the pork roast it sounds lovely.
thanks for the yogurt chips share. they look great. definitely going to try those. I also thought about that BPC class and put it on my wishlist. finally, love love love the pic of gabe. so so cute. the “softness” only adds to the story.
have a good one.
Hi Sara – we don’t actually hold Kits for non-subscribers. They are available first-come, first served on the day of the debut. People can call on Saturday first thing with a credit card to reserve their kits if they can’t make it in to the shop.
Sorry! That’s kind of what I meant – edited to make that clearer!