1. Signed up at the last minute yesterday for this – after my
enabler partner-in-crime agreed to do it with me. We’re having “dates” to keep us on the ball! It looks amazing so far – enough that I want to dig out my very dusty sewing machine! And I saw on Twitter that another friend is playing along too – our 3 styles are so different it will be fun to see the finished products.
2. G is “super wicked” today. And to make it worse, he’s giving me those “I know I’m being bad and I don’t care” smiles. Anyone want a 2 year old?
3. Played with my Studio Calico Country Fair kit last night – the pics are from a time before G turned “super wicked” and was still just cute…
Told you I’d be making more of those stitched tags!
4. I’ve been off a day all week so I think today is Friday. And that kind of sucks. Especially since I have high hopes for a great weekend!
5. Going on a shopping trip this evening – a second hand store for a cheap hardcover book. Wish me luck!
Have a good Thursday, hopefully it’s less “wicked” than mine!