1. I’m still keeping up with Project Life. Although I’m only in Week 7 right now, that’s huge for me! I barely made it through Week in the Life and two years in a row I quit a few days into December Daily. I’m planning to actually blog my PL spreads, it just hasn’t happened yet.
2. I love Lego and thankfully, my kiddies love Lego too! Whenever I buy them a new minifig or building set, D asks me if it’s for them or me….. It’s theirs, but only because no one will buy me my own set!
Love the Holiday Gift Shop and all the fun stocking stuffers and exclusives. And I especially love the 2012 holiday house – very fun!
3. I love this Lawn Fawn video – the pumpkins are the cutest and I have idea for Christmas now too! Plus, Chari has a couple of super smart tips she shares.
4. I’m seeing more and more bloggers and tweeters showing and using their Dylusions Journal and I”m sad, sad, sad that I have yet to hold one in my hands. Please tell they’ll be here soon, Paperie!
5. I was featured on the Crafter’s Workshop blog last week – very exciting for me since I love, love, love their stencils. After trying some other stencils, I love them even more – the designs and quality are, by far, the best out there. And, as a bonus, the owner Jamie is fabulous!
I was lucky enough to meet and take a class from her in Orlando and she really is one of the easiest people to talk to and super friendly. Plus, you can tell she really believes in the product she’s putting out there on the market. And to put a cherry on top, she shared a little tidbit of exciting news with me during our chat at the Make and Takes on who may be a new stencil designer for them!
Looking forward to finishing up Project Life spreads this weekends, hopefully with some friends, and we have a 40th Birthday Party to attend – fun weekend ahead!