This is the one project in my life that seems to get finished every year and that I don’t get tired of. This year I’m going to try and get these days into my scrapbooks as well, instead of just on my blog!
1. standard porch selfie (apparently I don’t get tired of that pic either!)
2. typical daily playroom floor mess
3. working on his fave – a tag bookmark – with a new Prima Boy Doll Stamp, Skylar
4. Sweet Holly came to visit
5. little boy bedhead
6. “Take my picture like this, Mama!”
7. Working on a blanket for bunny, using the peg loom Daddy built out of pencils
8. couch cushion fort
10. Bad Boots has serious bedhead!
11. Something special for Nana and Grampa Ken
12. night-time snack – so much for healthy eating!
P.S. I’m working on the December Daily blog posts and I promise they’ll be up this week. There will be at least three since I don’t want to overwhelm you with pictures and there are a lot! Check back tomorrow for eye candy, inspiration if you don’t have yours done yet, or ideas to Pin for next year’s album!