Last Wednesday was 12 on Twelve time again. And it was a cool one because for the last time in our lifetimes all the numbers were the same – 12/12/12.
Here’s what I got, a pretty low-key day all around!
2. Christmas card photos back from the printer – chopping them all up.
4. My standard monthly selfie in the porch.
5. The boys, walking over their “bridges.”
6. Miss M brought home her school pics – she’s such a cutie!
7. Mr. G at gymnastic with Nana.
8. Me and my Kobo, enjoying a very rare quiet moment at nap time!
9. Rosie looking out my horribly dirty windows at the nasty snow.
10. Errands and Christmas shopping.
11. A drink for me, a coffee for a pal.
12. Selfie with Lori in her mirror.