1. Krista posted a sneak on her blog of a fun new thing the Creative Team will be doing for the Paperie Retreat. As I mentioned yesterday, I’m so excited to get started on mine – I think tonight I’ll actually have the time!
Check out her blog post for a larger sneak peek!
2. I signed up for this Online Card Class ages ago and am finally getting a minute here and there to watch the videos. As expected, it’s fantastic and I’m getting some great ideas and inspiration for a special card class I’m teaching at The Paperie in the next month or so – before Christmas, anyway!
3. I’m seriously debating asking some family member for an early Christmas gift. I asked for this last year and got a giant photo printer instead which is awesome, but not really that portable! I’d love to have this in time for the retreat…
4. There’s a super cute and easy gift box tutorial here that is great for baked gifts – just line it with some parchment or waxed paper and you’re good to go! Also, I think it would look really sweet if you punched holes in the top and tied it with ribbon instead of the button closure.
5. Kelly Purkey is throwing her hat in the December Daily kit ring and I couldn’t be more excited! The sneaks she’s shown so far are….. yummy, just really, really, yummy! The colours are gorgeous, the 4×6 stamp set is perfect, and she’s promises it’s going to be a great and reasonable price. Hopefully, preorders will be up today, along with a major sneak/reveal so I’m stalking her blog and twitter feed…..
Seriously? Could they be any better? I think not.