As always, I did my 12 pics for the day on the twelfth. I missed a couple of good ones – M hiding under the kitchen table because she didn’t want to go to school and the stencil class last night – but got an overview none-the-less….
2. My standard 12on12 selfie.
3. Sending in my first Project Life pics for Week 1!
4. New super glittery nails – love them!
5. The boys making funny faces.
6. Showing off their stinky feet!
7. Slides are apparently for jumping off, not sliding down…
8. M home from school – she looked happier until she saw the camera!
9. Getting my first week of PL organized.
10. Starbucks to take me through class!
11. Joan finishing up in class. I was too busy to take pics during and missed some good shots!
12. New products were put out on the shelves at The Paperie during the class so I had to stock up before I came home!