Yes, yes, I know it’s Friday (late on Friday!) but yesterday was a big day and it got away from me!
1. Miss M started school yesterday! There’s no pre-k here so it was truly her first day ever and she was uber excited!
Me, not so much… However, it hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would and she loves it!
2. I’m starting Project Life. Yup, today is the last day of week one for me and I’m still not sure how to go about organizing it all. Please help me! Anyone who is doing this or has done it, give me your best tips – the things you’ve learned that work well and the things you’d do differently next time. In order for me to do this, I’m going to need all the help I can get!
Already I’m overwhelmed with the amount of content for this week alone: long weekend at the cabin, school starting, swimming starting for G… Go ahead, ask how many pictures I’ve taken!
3. I’m doing a new class at The Paperie next week and it’s all about stencils! Better still, it’s all about clean and simple stencils! So, those of you who hate to get your hands dirty (I know who you are!) this will show you how to use this great tool without getting mist under your nails!
4. I’ve started in on the last 10 ICAD’s I have left to make. I promise a blog post on Monday for the next one on the list!
5. I’m considering getting some stuff done from Printstagram – has anyone used it? Thoughts? Shipping and quality good? What size do you like?
The tiny books look neat and I thought they might make fun gifts for the kiddies at Christmas!
Have a great weekend everyone!